Medical SPA treatment
Duration: from 5 nights.
The price (EUR) includes:
- physician’s consultation, during which a physician will assess your health condition and prescribe treatments considering indications and contraindications
- full board catering (buffet three times a day);
- mineral water from the Buvette (if prescribed by a physician);
- 5 therapeutic treatments per day
- unlimited access to the pool (25 m swimming pool, 2 saunas, whirlpool baths) every morning; I – V 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM, VI – VII 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM;
- unlimited access to the gym
- if you book a luxury room, you will also get: visits in the Swimming Pool and Sauna Complex every evening (2 hr), late departure (until 3 pm), lunch on the day of departure, free rent of a tennis court (during the warm season)
- check-in from 1.00 PM, check-out till 12.00 AM.
Druskininkai resort fee (1 EUR per day for adult) is not included in the price.
This programme includes following treatments:
- Group physiotherapy in the gym, water or vertical bath;
- Therapeutic bath: Mineral Bath, Mineral Pearl Bath, Mineral Whirlpool Bath or other / Therapeutic mud: Mud (Peat) Application, Mineral Mud (Peat) Bath or White Mud Application;
- Therapeutic massage: Classic (15 min.) or Underwater (20 min.) or massage with a particular device;
- Physical agent modalities: Electrical Stimulation, Magnetic Field Therapy, Halotherapy or other;
- Relaxation treatment: Audiovisual Relaxation, Binaural Beats Relaxation or Aromatherapy or other treatment: Oxygen and Herbal Tea Cocktail.
If you choose this programme you will be able to participate in the following group exercises (included in the price):
- Tai Chi exercise;
- Nordic Walking;
- Path “Towards wellness”;
- Massage exercise;
- HIIT (high intensity interval training);
- Gymstick in the gym.